Lead the development of a new FX OTC Clearing IT product for an international investment bank. Base of 150k plus bonus and compensation is flexible.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and lead a new development project to support a new product group in this global investment bank by designing and delivering a new platform from the ground up. They are looking for a project manager to lead the FX OTC Clearing IT deliverables.
• Experience in FX OTC derivatives and prime brokerage area.
• Experience with prime brokerage business functions like risk management, client reporting and operations in a major investment bank.
• Experience in Dodd Frank OTC Clearing regulations related to CCP connectivity and clearing functions. Subject matter expert in OTC clearing.
• Hands on, detail oriented IT delivery project manager, capable of designing and architecting solutions.
• Experience working with front office business on daily basis and takes the ownership of the deliverables.
• Must be able to manage a large global team in a matrix organization.
• Experience with project management tools and agile methodologies.
• Translate business requirements into IT tasks and projects.
• Collaborate with offshore team and manage development and release of client clearing IT priorities and timelines.
• Experience in working with large systems that comprise of several applications. Understanding of how prime brokerage applications interact with other applications in the bank or outside the bank.
• Design and development experience using open source or in house frameworks. We will be working with a data- warehouse, ETL, Business Intelligence, GUI and other core backend applications.
• Rapid prototyping and evaluate open source frameworks and other in house solutions. Make technology recommendations.
• Good problem solving skills
Oracle, SQL, Spring, Maven, Data Synapse, Coherence, JMS, GUI
frameworks like Silverlight, EXTJS, Flex or any other, Experience with
BI tools like Micro Strategies, Business Objects or any other