Developer - Advent Geneva (based in Manhattan; Advent Premier Consulting Partner; you will learn a lot and contribute at your full ability; base of 130 to 150k + plus bonus)
Our client, an entrepreneurial consulting firm, specializes in back-office solutions for hedge funds, fund administrators and prime brokers. The firm's team of consultants provides innovative implementation services, strategic and analytical consulting, managed services, and a focused practice on credit instrument processing.
- 3-5 years of experience
- .NET C# 3.5/4.0 (WCF, Linq)
- SQL Server 2005/2008 (SSIS, SSRS Reporting)
- Strong SQL, database design skills
- Knowledgeable in SDLC, OOD, and Design Patterns
- Experience with several ETL tools (SSIS, XSLT, XML, JSON)
- Experience in developing new and modifying existing RSL (Report Specific Language) and a working knowledge of Geneva loader.
- Ability to work independently and manage several projects from design to testing and maintenance
- Intermediate functional knowledge of Advent Geneva
- Understanding of Hedge Fund operating model and financial product types
- Experience in EF 4.0
- WPM (MVVM pattern), jQuery, or other UI frameworks
- Experience in design, development and deployment of RDLs and knowledge about Geneva upgrade process is a big plus
- High level understanding of middle office and back office operations