Client Service Executive - Asset Management Risk Firm (Manhattan - firm is growing at 50% - many say their product is best in the market; compensation open)
The Client Services Executive serves as the primary contact point with our clients and works to solve client issues, provide training and guidance, and advance service offerings to better service existing and future clients.
The successful candidate will have the ability to guide clients to the optimal use of our client’s services, solid quantitative skills, and a thorough knowledge of finance. Interaction with the client begins during the sales process, continues with training during implementation to help clients to understand the functionality of the services and to guide them on how to configure and use the service optimally, and is ongoing with client relationship ownership founded on answering client questions, resolving issues, advising on best practices and understanding and anticipating clients’ business needs. Attention to detail, creativity and the ability to work as part of a team in delivering high quality analytics and services under aggressive deadlines are fundamental attributes of everyone at the firm.
The successful candidate will:- Be passionate about providing outstanding client service
- Have experience in a client facing financial services role Have a solid knowledge of investment management, including fixed income, credit, equity, and derivative products
- Have outstanding analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Have outstanding organiza0onal and communication skills
- Have a strong desire to take responsibility for client relationships
- Be someone who makes sure he/she keeps up with developments and advancements in the investment management industry as a ma0er of course
- Hold a BS/MS degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics/Natural Sciences or equivalent
- Be simultaneously detail--‐oriented and understand “the bigger picture”